Sunday, December 9, 2012

it's time for everyone to just give up.

Alright... I have something to say. 
I'm tired. 
I'm exhausted.

I'm sick of school, I'm ready to leave.
I'm sick of the people, I'm ready for them to leave.
I'm sick of it all. 

I could make a list of all of the reasons that I am just sick and tired. Sick and tired of it all...
But I won't. That isn't fair to you, and in a world that isn't fair, I shall show you mercy. 
 I do not know what you have gone through today and I doubt you want to hear my ramblings... but here they are. Making little to no sense, but here they are none the less. 

Now you know my fellow students... I am exhausted and this whole growing up bit is kicking my ass. 

I have literally told you nothing.




1 comment:

  1. I did a post kinda like this once. but I showed no mercy on my readers.

    Looking back at this class, I'm sad I missed so many blogs. Maybe you'll never even see this comment, but I wish I would've found you earlier.

    ReplyDelete