Monday, October 21, 2013

Nothing.

I'm supposed to be studying. 
Getting an education. 
That's what they say anyway. That's what I'm supposed to do. 
But that isn't what I'm doing. 
I'm scatter brained and frazzled and clumsy and lost. 
I'm not any of those things. 
You toy with my mind and whisper sweet nothings. 
But that's exactly what they are. 
Nothing. 
That's exactly what we are. 
Nothing. 
I wanted more. 
You wanted her. 
I played with the idea of forever. 
You played games. 
I don't know what I'm supposed to do. 
But one thing that I do know... it's time for me to let you go. 


I just hope I can find the strength to do it...

2 comments:

  1. "I played with the idea of forever." One line and I remember everything again. I love how real this is, I just love this. It is every feeling I had and everything I keep telling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete