Monday, October 29, 2012

Russia.

Sometimes I wonder where I would go if I could just run away and escape everything here.

This prison. 

I came to a conclusion today while having a panic attack. 

Russia.

I would get a one way ticket to russia and I wouldn't look back.

Some say that it's cold and full of drunks with bottles of vodka. 
Well you're a cold drunk full of vodka. 
I think I will take my chances on Russia and their drunks.
I'm sick of mine. 

I won't completely forget about you though.
I'll send a postcard.

But if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath.
I did and I ended up in Russia.


Sincerely, 

     You're good for nothing kid.


*I found my Paris in Russia.*

2 comments:

  1. This is great.

    Russia, Paris. Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to.

    "I came to a conclusion today while having a panic attack."

    And I love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. No one would think to run to Russia.

    ReplyDelete