Monday, November 26, 2012

cheers to you.

I will lie until I get it right.
It might take me my whole life, but I will make it happen.
I will fake it until I make it. I will lie, cheat and steal.
I will make it.
I will be the best.
I can be the only one.
You must be the only one.
We must be the best.
Here, there can only be one, but they expect us to ALL be the one who wins.
You shove your views down our throats.
You drive your children to the brink and then you wonder why.
We are driven to the edge...almost falling. always.
Right as we reach the edge we are given slack and we come back.
People die, people cry.
It ends, it begins.
This place will be the end of us all if we don't get out.
I will get out. I will not allow them to force me to be what they"know" I have to be.
I will be what I want to be.
When I want to be that and I will do it my way.
I will succeed and I will make it, but only because you taught me that it is the ONLY way.
I will lie, cheat and steal to get what I want,
because you told be that that is the only way to get it.
So cheers to you and your screwed up values.
Turn a blind eye and act like you don't see.
We all know that you do.
So cheers to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment