Sunday, November 18, 2012

how to eat cupcake. the right way.

Listen up peeps. Apparently we have all been eating cupcakes wrong.

I know, I know. You are sitting there thinking... "don't tell me how to eat a cupcake. I know how to eat a cupcake."

While yes. I am sure that as a capable human person, you can in fact eat food, but that is not what I am trying to teach you.  I am simply trying to tell you that you are nothing more than a simple-minded fool (join the club) who has no idea how to properly eat a tiny desert. Anyway...if you do not know how to properly eat a cupcake and would love some assistance, keep reading.

1. remove the buttery, revolting outer paper liner and set liner aside.

2. pick up the cupcake. good. we are off to a good start. hold it with to hands, one holding the bottom half and one holding the top half of cake.

3. while keeping the cupcake still, and in place with the hand holding the top, take the bottom hand and twist off the bottom half of the cupcake. good, good, getting better.

4. Now that you have one piece of cake with frosting and one without, set the cupcake half with frosting down on the cupcake liner you set aside.

5. take the last half of cake and place it on top of the frosting, so you have a cupcake sandwich.

Cake, Frosting, Cake. Yum.

6. Eat.

Now we have the perfect "frosting v. cake" ratio in every bite. No more messy faces or fingers... just delicious cupcakes all day.

3 comments:

  1. I always eat my cupcake like this! So delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess im selfish. i've done this since birth and have never thought to share. it was my claim to fame.
    maybe i will be like you one day.

    ReplyDelete